Active Care is designed for instant, hands-free communication via cellular networks, enabling monitoring both in and outside the home through the Wilsons Security monitoring centre. Active Care’s automatic fall detection system uses 3-dimensional space analysis to alert your monitoring centre that you’ve fallen, even when you can’t, offering you and your family peace of mind anytime, anywhere. Using location services such as On-board Global Positioning Services (GPS) and mobile network Location-Based Services (LBS), Active Care can also find you even when you are unable to communicate your location.
Hands-free or with one press of the button, Active Care connects to our 24/7 Wilsons Security monitoring centre where our professional staff take appropriate action based on up to date information as to who you are, your situation and who to call.
Active Care Features:
- 2-way voice
- Worn discretely: on a neck lanyard or on your belt
- 36-hour battery life, and charges quickly
- Highly water-resistant; designed to be worn in the shower or bath and submersible up to 1 metre (3.3 feet) for 30 minutes
- Shatter-resistant from 2 metres (6.6 Feet)
- One Button Response
- Audio and visual prompts
Places you can go with Active Care
- Using public transportation
- Out shopping and running errands
- Out for a walk
- Visiting friends and family
- Social activities and events such as bingo and bridge club
- In your backyard
- Places of worship
- Concerts and sporting events
Please note: The operation of Active Care by Wilsons is dependent on a functioning cellular network in your area. For more details please contact us. Some conditions apply.